2020 Maxicourse Egypt fees
Information on course fees and associated costs.
The Maxicourse fees vary depending on the venue and local currency.
All Tuition are in USD.
The following are the course fees for Egypt Maxicourse.
Egypt Maxicourse Course Fee:
Early bird offer before April 15th
Egyptians: 11,000 US$
Non –Egyptians: 13,000 US$
Late bird offer after 15th of April
Egyptians: 12,000 US$
Non –Egyptians: 14,000 US$
To be divided into 4 Equal installments and finalized before 4 th Module
Egypt Maxicourse 2020 1st Module is scheduled to start in July 2020
- 1st Payment with initial Registration to be transferred to Advance Corp
- 2nd Payment made in Cash beginning of Module 2
- 3rd Payment made in Cash beginning of Module 3
- 4th Payment made in Cash beginning of Module 4
Smile USA company is responsible for this course and Asia courses and Advance Corp.
is the Egyptian counterpart responsible for expenses, implants, venue and hands on sessions.
After completion of the Maxicourse there is an additional fee of $1.050,00 payable to AAID for those participants who wish to take the Part I of the AAID Associate Fellowship Examination online through Pearson Vue Testing Centers.
- Upon completion of the written exam, candidates will be awarded the membership category of “Affiliate Associate Fellow”.